2016: Technical Solution Architect
- RHEL7/Docker introduction, Cloud OS Provisioning Automation, Testing, Documentation, Handover to Capabilities in India/Bulgaria
- Migration from Tivoli TSM to VEEAM
- Project: Consolidation of over 200 MS-SQL Databases from MS Clusters to VMware
2015: Infrastructure lead Architect
Project Global Private Cloud:
Automation of RHEL (Linux) and Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Standard Virtual Services via HP-SA, HP-OO on VMware ESX 5.1 and leveraged Infrastructure for EU and US regions.
Deliverables: Requirements, Architecture Specification, Service Technical Design, Virtualization Platform Architecture Design
2014: Infrastructure lead Architect
Project Fast Provisioning:
Providing the Customer with 5 predefined stacks that can be delivered 4 times faster than standard delivery and in a predictable way.
End to end responsible for the 2 RHEL stacks, RedHat Linux 5.9, on Virtual Machine, ESX5.1, and on HP Blades.
OS provisioning implemented using HP-SA, 3PAR storage, 10GB network.
Successful project leading to time/costs savings and customer satisfaction.
Project: Hosting of Financial Application
Create Design for a new Financial Application running on Windows 2008 R2 with MSSQL as RDBMS. Gathered Vendor requirements, and worked with SMEs to create a Design and Documentation leading to successful implementation.
- Oracle EBS Migration from Solaris to Linux + Upgrade Infra to provide scalability. Worked as lead architect with Oracle, customer and HP internal teams to reach a go live in time.
- RedHat Cluster for Fusion Middleware. Disaster Recovery tests
- Windows Antivirus Server migration
- Application migration (Windows/MSSQL based)