Red Hat Identify Management Design, POC, Installation, Training and handover to Ops teams. Includes Indirect Integration with multiple Active Directory Domain, AWS instances and on Premise with 10+ replicas.
OpenShift 3.11 Architecture Design
Multi-tenant Satellite 6.4 Design and Implementation
OpenSCAP security hardening using Center for Internet Security (CIS) Baseline
RHEL7 Technical Designs for the new LGI Private Cloud infrastructure in EdgeConneX Data Center
Design of various Infrastructure Services (squid proxy, DNS, NTP, ssh jump server) for a Multi-tenant Cloud Environment with Cisco ACI
2016: Technical Solution Architect
- RHEL7/Docker introduction, Cloud OS Provisioning Automation, Testing, Documentation, Handover to Capabilities in India/Bulgaria
- Migration from Tivoli TSM to VEEAM
- Project: Consolidation of over 200 MS-SQL Databases from MS Clusters to VMware
2015: Infrastructure lead Architect
Project Global Private Cloud:
Automation of RHEL (Linux) and Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Standard Virtual Services via HP-SA, HP-OO on VMware ESX 5.1 and leveraged Infrastructure for EU and US regions.
Deliverables: Requirements, Architecture Specification, Service Technical Design, Virtualization Platform Architecture Design
2014: Infrastructure lead Architect
Project Fast Provisioning:
Providing the Customer with 5 predefined stacks that can be delivered 4 times faster than standard delivery and in a predictable way.
End to end responsible for the 2 RHEL stacks, RedHat Linux 5.9, on Virtual Machine, ESX5.1, and on HP Blades.
OS provisioning implemented using HP-SA, 3PAR storage, 10GB network.
Successful project leading to time/costs savings and customer satisfaction.
Project: Hosting of Financial Application
Create Design for a new Financial Application running on Windows 2008 R2 with MSSQL as RDBMS. Gathered Vendor requirements, and worked with SMEs to create a Design and Documentation leading to successful implementation.
- Oracle EBS Migration from Solaris to Linux + Upgrade Infra to provide scalability. Worked as lead architect with Oracle, customer and HP internal teams to reach a go live in time.
- RedHat Cluster for Fusion Middleware. Disaster Recovery tests
- Windows Antivirus Server migration
- Application migration (Windows/MSSQL based)
Responsible for detailed designs of Web applications Infrastructure.
Worked on various projects:
- Engineering of WebSphere Application Server: proof of Concept, Infrastructure design, scripting (jacl/jython), packaging software into rpm (RHEL 4) and training Operation team.
- RSA Securid upgrade. Evaluation of RSA Authentication Manager 7.0, development of migration scripts (tcl), writing of installation manuals, migration of RSA clients
- Applications migration from HP-UX and Solaris to Linux (including design of new infrastructure in Linux RHEL cluster environment)
- WebSphere Application Servers consolidation
2012: Datacenter migration project (ADCE): Responsible for migration of WebSphere environment, LDAP, RSA, JBoss from Datacenter in NL to Datacenter in UK (New IPs, hostnames)
Responsible for the implementation of the infrastructure of http://www.gts.abnamro.com in cooperation with HP: Implemented Service Guard clusters under HP-UX in a SAN environment with EMC Storage XP256, middleware’s, especially WebSphere application servers, Oracle Databases, Java applications.
- Installation, test, documentation and administration of Service Guard cluster and Integration of middleware, Databases, Java applications in cluster environment
- SAN and storage administration with XP256 and EMC DMX storage arrays
- Installation, Administration tuning of WebSphere Application servers as well as apache and iplanet web servers
- Installation, Administration of Iplanet directory server (ldap) and MQSeries
Responsible for UNIX administration and ETX administration, including reorganising scheduling and implementing a new backup system:
- Unix administration of 30 HP9000 systems with EMC disk arrays
- Solaris administration
- ETX middleware administration (TIBCO)
- Complete reorganisation of scheduling under Maestro (Tivoli)
- Implementation of backup system using EDM (EMC)
Responsible for management of over 100 HP-UX systems, ITO Openview management, the Oracle and Ingres databases, Tuxedo middleware and applications in an English-spoken world wide data centre.
- HP-UX, Oracle, Ingres administration: 25 HP9000 on local site + 3 EMC cabinets
- Computers control implementation with HP Openview IT/Operations
- Installation, configuration, administration and tuning of TUXEDO (80 domains on 80 UNIX systems)
- Maintenance of a ServiceGuard cluster in an High Available environment
- Applications Start-up (intermediate of development teams in India and of the support application teams in France) following the company standards - Trips to India
- Asia/Pac region Support for 1 year, then US support.
- cgi scripts for the Intranet
- Upgraded my TS470 with i5/16GB
- Replication to remote TS251 located 10km away via rsync
- Plex Server, uPnp servers
- Running Ubuntu Virtual Machines via Virtualization Station
- Hosting WordPress Websites using nginx, MySQL on Virtualization Station
- Hosting Wordpress on Docker via Container Station
- Wrote a WordPress plugin that can present data collected from different sources
- Cryptocurrencies enthusiast since 2014
- Cloned ETH and running a private blockchain
- Running a Mining rig